Sunday, June 15, 2008

XENOBIA BAILEY'S OUTSTANDING ETSY.COM CROCHETED ITEMS PICKS: HATS BY PHOTOJENIC DESIGNS...FUN!...FUN!...FUN!


THESE ARE THE MOST ADORABLE CROCHET CROWN HATS I HAVE EVER SEEN, THE CRAFTSMANSHIP, CHOICES OF COLOR COMBINATION IS TOP SHELF. AND, NEED I SAY THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE TOTALLY WORKING. THIS ITEM IS WHAT FUTURE PRIZE VINTAGE WEARABLE FUN ART IS MADE OF...FUN!...FUN!...AND MORE FUN!... MORE INFO AT etsy.com

etsy.com : Custom Order Crochet Crown Hats by Photojenic Designs

Crown hats are fun to wear for kids ages 0 - 99! They make great every day hats, or wear them on special occasions such as birthdays, Purim, Renaissance Fairs, and more!

Hats are made from a cotton blend yarn, which is machine washable, dryable and colorfast.

Simply send me a convo with your color choices and head size needed, and you'll soon be the proud owner of an adorable crown.

Please allow up to two weeks for delivery, especially during high volume seasons.

1 comment:

  1. I tried that hat when she first posted it on Ravelry.

    It was for a child, but came out to be for adult.

    I did it in black with a gold crown (with my gray hair, I should of used Grey Heather, hee, hee!)

    ReplyDelete